- Our Polypropylene Fume Hoods with duct port are available with and without bottom worksurface.
- These chemical resistant exhaust hoods can be placed on any standard workbenches and ventilate and remove chemical fumes through exterior ducting.
- Optional fan module with adjustable air speed features a backward curved impeller 0 to 480- CFM.
- Blower module is not rated for Acid and Corrosive chemicals.
- Ducted Fume Hoods can be used in chemical laboratories require fume extraction and exterior exhaust and chemical processing that requires the removal of potentially hazardous fumes.
- Fume Hoods are available in different dimensions from 24'' to 72'' Custom size in a range of material to meet requirements for chemical resistance and cleanliness.
- 0.25'' Thick Polypropylene body and fan filter housing.
- Polypropylene is highly resistant to corrosive agents and is ideal for applications using common cleaning agents.
- 0.25'' Thick Clear AR Polycarbonate sash. AR Polycarbonate is chemically resistant to corrosive agents and has a high abrasion and impact resistance.
- Portable hoods can be positioned on nearly any bench or surface.
- 6" OD Polypropylene Duct Port. Polypropylene. Optional upgrade to 8" OD duct port.
- Bottom-less design with mounting flange. Permanent worksurface is optional.
- Includes two hinged access shields that increase airspeed by restricting the air flow